-Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Thoughts On My Special Her

The day I met you, I was blessed,These thoughts I must confess,
You are the center of my thoughts,
The reason of my happiness,
Your the gift of comfort,
It amazes me how someone can make me feel this way,
I love you more and more with each passing day,
I have felt this for so long and now want you to know it,
You are always with me even when we're apart,
I truly believe what we have is meant to be,
Just know that I'm here and will be always there for u...
luving u...careing u...thinking abt u...

cause u r my angel 


i want to comfort u,to hold u,to be with u tonight
i feel so hlpless while i sit here on my bed
i want to scream,to shout,and to yell
but for now,i ll sit here silently
remembering all the memories v shared
remembering all the reasons why i luv u
your sweet smile
and the way it teased at me seductivly
your beutiful eyes
and the way it seems to hypnotize me
ur lovely voice
and the way it brings such life in to me
sumthing must be wrong with me
cause it is almost 12 am and m writing this
sumthing must be wrong with me
cause i fell in luv with u without evan meeting u
sumthing must be wrong with me
cause i cant stop thinking of u
maybe i m fine nting is wrong with me
maybe m truly in luv with U


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very shweet nd original bro! ;) keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Yea.. i like it.. not bad.. :)

đeмøиı¢α said...

*sob* *sob* obi noave ingey hollow.. *sob*

hopelessangel said...

sob sob.... haadha emotional eyy broo.. hesss kiyaafa obi ingey :D

Anonymous said...

wow... toby this god damned poem is so god damned emotional.. wow.. u actually have a heart...any ways da poem is totally kewl.. so kyp up da good work man =)

ичмρħ said...

varah obi.. really liked it.. :)

DOnt Give a Damn Of Wat They say ...I aM In Love WIth U ...