-Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sigh.....


                                                at times life is wicked and I just can't see the light.... silver lining sometimes isn't enough to make some wrongs seem right...whatever life brings..i've been through most things..and now i'm on my knees again...but I know I must go on..although I'm hurt I must be strong....because inside I know that many ...feel this way...at times life's unfair and you know ..it's plain to see...forget the pain and forget the sorrows!!!!!!!!!!

                                             when dreaming I'm guided through another world...time and time again...at sunrise I fight to stay asleep....cause I don't want to leave the comfort of this place cause there's a hunger, a longing to escape from the life I live when I'm awake....although I would like our world to change......it helps me to appreciate those nights and those dreams....but my friends i'd sacrifice all those nights....if I could make the Earth and my dreams the same.....the only difference is to let love replace all our hate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again wow hollowyyy :hug: .. ur da best at this sorta stuff...ur words seem to cum from da bottom of ur heart n it reminds me dat there r loads of ppl out there who have broken hearts.. :sob:

shootingstar said...

well....truly said...the only thing that could kill hate is love...and yes.. inspiring! :)
n ahhh! sorry i wasn't arnd here,tc

kkryptic said...

pretty pretty pretty!
you are so right about everything you just said, but stop being so gloomy all the time =P

Anonymous said...

holwy bolwy.. juny is commenting on ur blogy.. met your momy too..
@shootingstar's right.. love.. and something beyond love could only stop hate.. (not hatebreeder)

DOnt Give a Damn Of Wat They say ...I aM In Love WIth U ...